Well, hello! Today we are celebrating our 100th post by reviewing 10 of our favourite royal moments…here they are, in no particular order.
1) Flower girl Grace van Cutsem covering her ears on the balcony after William and Kate’s wedding…the moment millions of people have been waiting for, and she’s having none of it!
2) Grace is William’s goddaughter; her parents are Lady Rose Astor and Hugh van Cutsem. Here’s a picture of Kate arriving at their wedding in June, 2005.
3) Prince William being four at the wedding of Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson in 1986. He’s sitting next to his cousin, Laura Fellowes (the daughter of Diana’s sister).
4) Harry saying to William, ‘Wait till you see her’ when Kate was walking down the aisle…click here to see it on video – it’s right at the start of this clip. Gotta love that Harry!
5) Zara’s fashion adventures. The Queen’s eldest granddaughter knows how to keep things interesting – and she has the confidence to pull it off. Here are a few of her stand out moments.
6) The Queen and Co laughing at the Braemar Highland Games in Scotland….looks to be a jolly good time!
7) Princess Diana’s photo shoot with Mario Testino in 1997. We still remember reading it in the car on the way home from grocery store after school (no, we weren’t driving). Amazing!
8) William and Kate in Canada. What a to do. Loved it all. But we have to pick a moment so let’s go with the day they arrived…
9) The Queen Mother dancing it up with the gang in Scotland.
10) The moment we realised that William gave Kate THAT ring.
What are your favourite royal moments? Let us know in the comments!